Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 5 bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
Here's my list:
The Cottage Gals
The Pink Funny Farm
Now for my 6 uninteresting quirks:
- I love eating sugary cereals, especially with the little marshmallows. (I'm eating chocolate lucky charms as I am writing this)
- I have a huge shark phobia. I can not go into the ocean unless someone is in front of me. My theory is that if a shark comes, it will eat them first and I can swim to shore.
- I have to sleep with the ceiling fan on.
- My mother wanted to name me Valerie Doreen but my father refused saying he didn't want me named after an STD. Ha Ha.. now I am Valerie Dumas!
- I am addicted to all the reality shows on Bravo. My favorites are Project Runway, Shear Genius, Salon Takeover, Top Chef and Top Design.
- My brother, father and I saw a haunted house in the woods once. The next day- it was gone. Spoooooooky but true!
Have a great weekend.