Saturday, September 06, 2008

Playing Tag

I have been tagged by Jenni so here it goes... hope I don't disappoint! It was difficult to pick out 5 bloggers to introduce to you all. Most of them are like movie stars to me and I admire them from a far. However, we all have one thing in common...we are shop owners. So sit back and enjoy these amazing boutiques.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 5 bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

Here's my list:
Poppin
The Cottage Gals
Prairie Home
Urban Farmhouse
The Pink Funny Farm

Now for my 6 uninteresting quirks:

  • I love eating sugary cereals, especially with the little marshmallows. (I'm eating chocolate lucky charms as I am writing this)
  • I have a huge shark phobia. I can not go into the ocean unless someone is in front of me. My theory is that if a shark comes, it will eat them first and I can swim to shore.
  • I have to sleep with the ceiling fan on.
  • My mother wanted to name me Valerie Doreen but my father refused saying he didn't want me named after an STD. Ha Ha.. now I am Valerie Dumas!
  • I am addicted to all the reality shows on Bravo. My favorites are Project Runway, Shear Genius, Salon Takeover, Top Chef and Top Design.
  • My brother, father and I saw a haunted house in the woods once. The next day- it was gone. Spoooooooky but true!

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

POPIN Sisters said...

How fun, thanks for including us!! Have a great weekend ~Jamie & Wendy