Thursday, March 26, 2009

Report Card Day

Today was report card day at the Dumas household. Brice got accepted into the REACH program that will start next year in his new school. We couldn't have been more shocked when he was invited to begin testing a month ago. Never under estimate the class clown I guess.
Olivia made it into the Honor Role for the 2nd time in a row.

What a day. This brings me to my wonderful report card that I got when I was 10 years old from the International School in Manila. (We lived in the Philippines for 3 years when I was younger.) Look closely at the teacher comments for ART..."Could Do Better". Oh well, not everyone is a fan!
You can see my new encaustic paintings at the Canvas & Cocktails event that will take place on March 27th from 5pm-9pm. Hope to see you there.

No comments: