Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Scream for Ice Cream

I remember so fondly running after the ice cream truck when I was younger. The truck would come 1x per week after dinner and my brother and I were always the first in line. I believe the push pops were my ice cream of choice back then.. or fudge bars. Yummy!
So I was running around like crazy when I heard the familiar ice cream truck sing along songs coming down my street today. My kids thought I was nuts.. I was screaming "The Ice Cream Truck is Here, The Ice Cream Truck is Here".. What??? They had no idea what I was talking about.

Oh but they quickly learned and got up in line with their $1 bill. Mr. Ice Cream man said that he will be by 2x per week in our neighborhood. What a fun summer we will have.. and yes they have the push pops.

Olivia choice of the day.. Joly Rancher Ice Cream.

And of course Sponge Bob Ice Cream for Brice!! Enjoy.

No comments: