Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The Celebrity

I am not a "Dancing with The Stars" fan... it falls on the same night at "American Idol" and well never cared for it. But I was curious when Jenni called me and told me that Albert was about to dance.. my Albert?? He is here in the kitchen with me I told her. She meant the Albert Look-A-Like, Gilles Marini.. an actor. Well they definitely have the same accent.
Everyone has always said he looked like another actor, Andy Garcia.
Here is my Albert. What do you think?
So while we are on the topic of celebrities in our lives.. we can't forget the most important- our Mothers. We have a few items in the shop that might be perfect for your mother's day gift. Order by Thursday the 7th to get one of these custom necklaces made for you.
Sterling Stix- $18.. kids names are very nice here or a special date to remember.
Sterling disc- $18
Fine Silver Initial Charm- $10. We also have necklaces to go with these that retail at $10 each, you even get a free pearl to go with it.
These are brand new in the shop, lampwork glass pendants. With or without foil backing. Only $12 each.
Have a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: