Sunday, May 17, 2009

on the color wheel

Cleaning out my magazine stash today I ran across the March issue of House Beautiful.. their ultimate color issue. The magazine asks "How much color is right for you?" and "Are you neutral or bold?" Since I am wanting to redo my master bedroom (again) I thought it would be easy to answer these questions... but I find that I am a little of everything. How about you?
Are you Cool? Shades of blue feels restful and soothing.

Are you Warm? Neutrals and Earth tones allows the interiors to breathe.
Are you Deep? Rich colors like chocolate, fuchsia, orange always add drama.
Are you Bright? Caribbean colors like citron, turquoise, coral.
Or are you Intense? Confident jewel tone colors like indigo, eggplant, corn and kumquat.

I like them all!! It will be a hard choice.

No comments: