Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Shellicious

Inevitably someone will come into my store and ask about the seashells. Yes we have several different varieties for sale.. in Newnan!! I just love them. I always say you can take the girl out of Florida but you can't take the Florida out of the girl. So cruising through my bog roll recently I found this posting from This is Glamorous. I love the seashell chandeliers. We once covered a lamp with shells and it was gorgeous. In fact I have 2 more sitting on my pantry floor begging for me to shell them up.
And when I am ready to shell them up, I will look at Christa's South Seashell company for a little inspiration. I did just buy 3 busts at the antique shop for displays. Maybe I can shell them up when I am done with them.... hmmm.
My final bit of inspiration comes from the lovely mermaid looking necklace I found online. I can't remember now where it was but it showcased wire and unusual objects. Yes indeed it does.
Happy Shelling!

No comments: