Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hitting The Road Jack!!

Yes that time of the year has come again where my family and I go off for a bit to explore the coast. This year we will be visiting Charleston and meandering our way down to my favorite city, Savannah. In the middle we will be visiting Hilton Head and Beaufort.. two new places that I have never been before.
vintage suitcase picture found here

So I wish you Aideu and hope to bring back some wonderful new treasures and stories to share.
See you soon at The Flea!

2 comments:

Shellbelle said...

Thanks for stopping by The Hut, I'm was happy to see you enjoyed my post with your store. I will definitely be coming by when I visit my Aunt Dot in Douglasville, I want to see your vintage trike and those seahorse lamps!

Have a wonderful trip.

Vintage Remixed said...

I hope you have a wonderful time. If you do make it over to Tybee you can check out those cottages here:

www.MermaidCottages.com I can't remember where all of them were because I wasn't driving. But the address is on each one of them if you look them up on this site. You'll have a blast.

Can't wait to see all the treasures you bring back. Be safe and stick your toes in the sand for me too. :-)