Tuesday, August 04, 2009

New Goodies

"Sometimes just a little change in your routine can transform something you dread into something you love." This is a line taken from the Sweet Grass Farm website concerning their line of Farmhouse Homecare Collection. So true indeed. I fell in love with this company on my last trip to Savannah where I saw the line at one of my favorite shops, Paris Market & Brocante. I purchased it and have been using it ever since. It definitely brings me back to when I lived in France during the first 2 years of my marriage. I loved doing the laundry because my clothes smelled so darn good afterwards. I have never been able to re-create that smell until now.
This is definitely my favorite of all the Farmhouse collection, reminding me of when I did laundry in France. There are 3 sachets in each bundle. Can be used to freshen drawers, gym bags, any stinky place...
The Shea Butter Lotion is suitable for hands and body. It contains both shea butter and olive oil.
The liquid soap is a glorious, rich and creamy lathering soap with natural glycerin and vitamins. It is a great hand cleanser, but it can also act as a shower gel too.
This old fashioned laundry powder formula is wonderfully fragranced, biodegradable and very effective. You only need 1/8 cup per wash load. This is a low sudsing formula, it is kind to nature, and kind to those with sensitivities to chemicals. Safe for high efficiency and front loader washing machines. The 4lbs bag will make 58 loads of laundry.

The liquid laundry softener provides a natural, non-chemical means of softening your clothes. Made of natural, plant based ingredients, this non-chemical softener conditions water and brightens fabrics. The 32oz bottle will care for 32 loads of laundry.
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Also new at the Flea.. we are bringing back an old friend. Remember our gorgeous Bakelite rings and necklaces? We brought them back for Fall. I am still amazed when I get people stopping me on the street asking me about my crow ring... they will be stopping you too!!


Hope to see you at the Flea.

No comments: