Sunday, September 20, 2009

Artful Night

Just a few pictures of the fun we had on Friday night at Art Walk in downtown Newnan. The weather man forcasted rain but luckily it broke around 3pm and it remained clear and sunny the rest of the evening. Here I am with one of the artists, Jenni Horne.
I was amazed by the amount of people who came through my little shop. I think this year had the best turnout to date. Here this customer is trying to decide which artistic jewelry to buy from Dayna Miles.
Here we have a customer admiring Jenni's work.
Mary did not leave the register all night!!
One of our tablescapes outside.. like I said it ended up being a beautiful night so we put out two tables for the crowd.
This way they could enjoy the wonderful music provide by Tyler and River, two boys from Northgate High School. Their mother told me this was their second "gig".
I think everyone had fun. Our next big event will be Oktoberfest for the beer tasting boutique. This will be October 23rd from 5pm-9pm.

No comments: