Saturday, November 28, 2009

Buy 2 get 1 Free Sale*

Is your tree up yet?? I'm a little late on getting mine up, usually I try for Thanksgiving Day but with our recent Turkey Twilight Event at the shop.. I've been slacking. Thank you again for all that came on by. It was a huge success!
Flipping around Flickr the other day I was mesmerized by the paper art of Carlos N. Molina. Here on his website, he as graciously given you the directions and templates on how to make his paper sphere ornaments
and Leaf ornaments. I see a window display in my future!! Anyone want to help me make a hundred of these??? Well if your not in the mood to make your ornaments this year...

Come on by The Vintage-Flea for our annual Ornament & Stocking Sale, the first week of December. Buy 2 get 1 Free on ornaments, stockings, or combination of both. Sale starts December 1st and will go until December 5th. *Does not include consigment items. (The Free item will be of equal or lower price.)

See you at The Flea!

No comments: