Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Silhouette Artist Clay Rice...

Have you heard the news??

Silhouette Artist Clay Rice will be coming to The Vintage-Flea on May 5th.


Clay is a 2nd generation silhouette artist who can transform your profile into paper in a matter of moments. His nationally renowned portraits are priced $40 per person for 2 silhouettes. Frames will also be available for purchase the day of. Appointments are now being taken from 10am-6pm that Wednesday, May 5th. Call us at 770-683-2825 to make your reservation today.. a $10 deposit will be needed for booking so please have your credit card ready.
Also.. our special for March... if you book your reservation for Clay Rice, a 25% off coupon will be available for you to use between your booking date and Saturday, May 8th. This coupon will be good to use on any Flea products, artwork or custom pieces. (not available for use on sale or consignment items)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, I wish I didn't live so far away. I just love silhouette art and he looks like one of the best.
I pray you get a great turnout for the event.

Have a blessed week.

Pam Burrus said...

YAY!!! He did my nieces silhouette a couple of years ago...now I just have to see if I can get my sis to bring my nephew down from SC. He's fantastic!!!