Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Weekly Wrap.. a few days late

This one is for you Mary... who told me I was being a slacker because I had not posted my weekly wrap up last week. So here we go, the new things in the shop:

  1. Sweater Wrap (only winter white, brown, and paprika remain) $48
  2. Nest with eggs small/$4 medium/$6 large/$8
  3. Heavy Duty Buckets made from Recycled Tire Tubes $24
  4. Flip Flop Doormats small/$12 large/$26
  5. Assorted Ribbons 12-36ft $8
  6. Antique French Chair (pair) $225 each.. Starburst Vintage Clock $45
  7. Paddywax Travel Candles $6 available in New Mown Hay and Olive Tree
  8. Ceramic Artsy Mugs $14 each
  9. Dainty Jewelry from Town & Reese $12 and up

Hope to see you soon.

2 comments:

Cindy at LottieBird said...

Happy Birthday!
What will you and your guy do to celebrate? Go to the beach?

Crystal said...

What great things you have in your store. It looks like you had a marvelous time in Las Vegas. I would have loved to taken those clases with you. I can't wait to see you new creations and your metal etching.

Have a blessed week.